Enjoy the magic of downtown at Christmas. The Williamsport Business Association and Lycoming Arts have partnered up to offer a fun and festive evening sure to put you in the spirit of the holidays. Enjoy live music, holiday wares by local artists and artisans, Christmas carols, a holiday window decorating contest, and more!
Friday, December 13, 2019
- Open-air Christmas market on Pine St featuring late night shopping at downtown businesses and local arts & crafts vendors
- Ice Sculptures by First Ice
- Free donut holes will be available for businesses to give to late-night shoppers (limited quantities)
- Santa Claus will be available in front of the Chamber building
- Free cider will be provided by Wegmans and there will be a cash bar for mulled cider provided by Barrel 135
- Wine & Design will have a table for decorating ornaments
City Alliance Church will be hosting a Christmas Carol sing-along featuring their church organ - All are welcome!
City Alliance Church and the Loyalsock High School Choir will be singing carols down 4th St.
Carols by Candlelight at 4th & Pine. Everyone is encouraged to sing along!
We will announce the winner of the window decorating contest
To Participate in the Catch the Spirit Window Decorating Contest:
$1 = 1 vote
Each participating business will have a jar to collect votes inside their business.
All proceeds benefit the Williamsport Business Association & Lycoming Arts.
Also bring your Shop Small Passports as the deadline for completed passports is Saturday, December 14th