The Williamsport Business Association and Lycoming Arts invite you to join us for a special evening in downtown Williamsport on Friday, Dec. 14th. The event will feature:
- Late night shopping from 5-8pm
- Local vendors under white tents on Pine Street
- Pine street will be shut down for vendors in the block between 4th and Edwin Street (the block Alabaster, Le Chocolate & Uniquely Primitive are located)
- For vendor signup or more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Loyalsock Lancer Brass, Christmas Carolers, and live music playing in the streets
- Santa, carriage rides, hot cocoa & cider
- The WBA will provide cookies to all participating businesses to hand out to their customers!
- Window Decorating Contest benefiting the American Rescue Workers.
Each $1 vote can be cast in ballot boxes placed throughout the city from December 7th – December 14th.
- The mayor will announce the winner on Pine Street at 7pm on December 14th.
- If you are interested in participating & need help decorating your window, please let us know. We would be happy to help!
- Encourage your customers to come out and enjoy the magic of downtown at Christmas!