Gayle’s Kitchen Creations brews and distributes Gayle’s Kombucha to various delicatessen, natural health stores, restaurants and taverns, food stores, and coffee shops in Central PA. Gayle’s Kombucha is a Light, Refreshing, Raw, Fermented Tea packed with Probiotics and Energizing Enzymes.
Sorry, but the alcohol content is less that 1/2%. For Kombucha with a kick, see the places below where you can get an alcoholic kombucha cocktail.
In Williamsport and Lycoming County, my kombucha is sold at:
- Tony’s Delicatessen on Washington Boulevard
- Diamond Square Market in Newberry
- Wengerd’s Farm Market in Pennsdale
- Real Taste Taqueria in Jersey Shore
- Up The Crick – on PA 44 approximately 5 miles North of Jersey Shore.
In addition, Gayle’s Kombucha is available at:
- 5 locations in the Wellsboro – Mansfield area including in alcoholic cocktails at the Red Skillit
- 7 locations in the Lock Haven area including on tap and in alcoholic cocktails at the Broken Axe Brew House
- A health store in each of State College, Selinsgrove, and Newport in Dauphin County
For a complete listing, click website above or visit https://Gayles-kitchen-creations.business.site